Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.398 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 13% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,494 (€485) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $661 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 80 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $79 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,300 (29 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Guiyang costs 元11 (about 1 hour ago)