Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.973 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 100% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,097 (元7,631) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 299 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,357 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €600 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (43 minutes ago)