Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.388 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 114% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨160,309 (元17,076) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)