Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.441 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 54% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,281 (元6,923) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (36 minutes ago)