Cost of living comparison between Kashgar, China and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.863 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 118% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨170,603 (元17,297) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riga costs €3.60 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)