Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.620 INR / CZK
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 15% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,467 (35,678 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)