Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.637 INR / CZK
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 15% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,648 (35,508 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lausanne costs CHF 26,900 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)