Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.685 INR / CZK
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 15% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,028 (33,535 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)