Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05646 INR / IQD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨75,000 (1,328,280 Dinar) in Karbala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)