Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05595 INR / IQD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨34,000 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨33,693 (602,244 Dinar) in Karbala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 678 (about 2 hours ago)