Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.956 INR / KGS
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 20% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,005 (51,287 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (44 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)