Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.982 INR / KGS
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨75,000 (76,354 som) in Karakol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wollongong costs AU$16 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (23 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (31 minutes ago)