Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.995 INR / KGS
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 21% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,054 (58,334 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)