Cost of living in Karagandy, Kazakhstan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20697 INR / KZT
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karagandy (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨77,890 (376,327 KZT) in Karagandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in La Plata costs ARS $5,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (37 minutes ago)