Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19976 INR / KZT
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨49,000 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨48,766 (244,117 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)