Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19782 INR / KZT
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 4% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,359 (173,693 KZT) in Karaganda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €16 (31 minutes ago)