Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21187 INR / KZT
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 6% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,628 (375,826 KZT) in Karaganda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)