Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.272 INR / TWD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 25% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,413 (23,065 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥25,555 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni45 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Bristol costs £860 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)