Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.154 INR / TWD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 24% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,852 (44,964 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 349,999 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)