Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.231 INR / TWD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 20% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,011 (21,518 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 500 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 25 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Patna costs ₨50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Djibouti costs 1,000 Franc (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)