Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.150 INR / TWD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 25% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,012 (43,725 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Malé costs 400 Rufiyaa (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 209,000 kr (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 0.08 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨76,238 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)