Cost of living comparison between Kaohsiung City, Taiwan and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.110 INR / TWD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 21% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,465 (46,670 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨0.31 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.120 Dinar (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Manchester costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)