Cost of living comparison between Kaohsiung City, Taiwan and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.133 INR / TWD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 25% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,706 (47,687 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)