Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.155 INR / TWD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 12% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,429 (19,226 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (about 2 hours ago)