Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.117 INR / TWD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 12% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,014 (17,957 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)