Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45345 INR / LKR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 5% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,716 (173,593 ₨) in Kandy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $18 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €151 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)