Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.597 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 67% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,513 (¥210,238) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)