Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.579 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 54% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,659 (¥87,432) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (about 1 hour ago)