Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.995 INR / MYR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 16% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,414 (RM6,029) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 2 hours ago)