Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.043 INR / MYR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 17% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,972 (RM2,724) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 198 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)