Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01684 INR / KHR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,117 (2,678,675 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Marrakech costs 100 Dirham (1 minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)