Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01890 INR / UGX
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 41% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,678 (6,066,289 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (about 1 hour ago)