Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01788 INR / UGX
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 29% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,415 (2,595,289 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,075 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Indore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)