Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01812 INR / UGX
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 26% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,695 (2,852,494 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (41 minutes ago)