Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41868 INR / LKR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨34,000 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨34,000 (81,207 ₨) in Kalmunai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kelowna costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)