Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.618 INR / PLN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 12% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,967 (2,098 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)