Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.171 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 24% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,243 (€726) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamilton costs BD$1.42 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malatya costs 15TL (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,151 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $864 (36 minutes ago)