Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.978 INR / TRY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,780 (4,438TL) in Kahramanmaraş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)