Cost of living in Kagoshima, Japan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.588 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kagoshima (Japan) is 26% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,827 (¥168,127) in Kagoshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$14 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fuzhou costs 元2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bryansk costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)