Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.909 INR / USD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨43,000 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨43,000 ($643) in Kadoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)