Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 64.958 INR / USD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨35,000 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨35,000 ($539) in Kadoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)