Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.560 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 10% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,722 (6,208 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)