Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.921 INR / AFN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 15% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,138 (43,604 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (about 1 hour ago)