Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.790 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,274 (R$ 2,439) in Jundiai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,800 лв (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,650 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 123 (about 1 hour ago)