Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.609 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,827 (R$ 5,221) in Jundiai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (38 minutes ago)