Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.050 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,497 (R$ 2,469) in Jundiai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 101 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $454 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (35 minutes ago)