Cost of living in Juiz de Fora, Brazil compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.293 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,807 (R$ 2,115) in Juiz de Fora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $0.30 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)