Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.527 INR / SSP *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,438 (71,008 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,949TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in La Plata costs ARS $34 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Edmonton costs C$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Subotica costs 6,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)