Cost of living comparison between Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.451 INR / DOP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 36% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,348 (RD$ 70,530) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $19,895 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 15 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $620 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $115 (about 2 hours ago)