Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.468 INR / DOP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 36% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,405 (RD$ 72,491) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)