Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.370 INR / DOP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 34% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,323 (RD$ 38,203) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $24 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 450 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)