Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.367 INR / DOP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 31% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,651 (RD$ 32,661) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown costs 1,500 G$ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)