Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.960 INR / MYR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 13% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,527 (RM2,575) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €1,700 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Natal costs R$ 140 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lyon costs €900 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)