Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.022 INR / MYR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 16% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,829 (RM2,986) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Bristol costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)