Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05698 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 21% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,869 (₩699,689) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (35 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)