Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05813 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 6% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,206 (₩1,362,562) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)