Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05845 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 7% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,919 (₩1,435,724) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (23 minutes ago)