Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05767 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 22% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,803 (₩759,524) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (1 minute ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $79 (31 minutes ago)