Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.192 INR / CZK
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 18% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,170 (16,969 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,220 (about 3 hours ago)