Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.938 INR / CZK
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 18% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,300 (16,101 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$6,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)