Cost of living in Jiangmen, China compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.413 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jiangmen (China) is 11% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,054 (元8,823) in Jiangmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)