Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.025 INR / ILS
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 56% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,447 (3,021 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling35,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)