Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.564 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,081 (€1,379) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 80,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$1,480 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 3,336 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 85,000TL (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Jose, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨0.72 (about 1 hour ago)