Cost of living comparison between Jerez de la Frontera, Spain and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.569 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,307 (€1,437) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Phnom Penh costs 8,880 Riels (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (about 3 hours ago)