Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05692 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 13% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,383 (₩691,943) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨150 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ipoh costs RM250 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 23 ﷼ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2,745 (39 minutes ago)