Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05831 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 17% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,122 (₩1,562,633) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aracaju costs R$ 24 (about 1 hour ago)