Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05794 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 12% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,860 (₩1,568,175) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 2 hours ago)