Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06153 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 16% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,691 (₩905,053) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)