Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05627 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 31% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,079 (₩836,600) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (24 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Phnom Penh costs 956 Riels (44 minutes ago)