Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06289 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 30% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,550 (₩867,445) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 4 hours ago)