Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.975 INR / KGS
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 11% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,289 (92,610 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)