Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.921 INR / KGS
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 8% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,164 (46,883 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)