Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.949 INR / KGS
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 9% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,240 (41,364 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨18,297 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 19 C$ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Douala costs 650 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (28 minutes ago)