Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.976 INR / KGS
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨42,000 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨41,956 (42,983 som) in Jalal-Abad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Budapest costs 135,000 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Columbus, Ohio costs $2.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tel Aviv costs 6,400 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zaragoza costs €0.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,423 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbatore costs ₨40,000 (about 3 hours ago)