Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 8,713 prices entered by 1,091 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.947 INR / TRY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 15% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,535 (4,822TL) in Istanbul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (about 1 hour ago)