Cost of living in Ismaïlia, Egypt compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.825 INR / EGP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ismaïlia (Egypt) is 4% cheaper than in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨45,000 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨43,182 (E£ 11,290) in Ismaïlia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (40 minutes ago)