Cost of living comparison between Islamabad, Pakistan and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 897 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.637 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 7% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,084 (₨136,737) in Islamabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 500 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)