Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00196 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨37,000 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨36,185 (﷼ 18,508,769) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs Bs 200,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$10 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)