Cost of living in Irkutsk, Russia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.133 INR / RUB
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irkutsk (Russia) is 9% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,234 (руб 75,198) in Irkutsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)