Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 94.438 INR / JOD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 28% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,834 (Dinar 570) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (6 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $712 (37 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Toulouse costs €3.60 (about 1 hour ago)