Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 91.018 INR / JOD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 40% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,653 (Dinar 568) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Winnipeg costs C$20 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $80 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Poole costs £344 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (19 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (25 minutes ago)