Cost of living comparison between Irbid, Jordan and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 96.025 INR / JOD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 43% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,405 (Dinar 1,212) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (29 minutes ago)