Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 96.245 INR / JOD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 43% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,500 (Dinar 1,210) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)