Cost of living in Iranshahr, Iran compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Iranshahr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00192 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is 14% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,292 (﷼ 22,017,942) in Iranshahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$15,110 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)