Cost of living in Iranshahr, Iran compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Iranshahr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00200 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is 16% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,980 (﷼ 43,487,101) in Iranshahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €11 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (37 minutes ago)