Cost of living comparison between Ipoh, Malaysia and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.076 INR / MYR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 16% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,996 (RM5,412) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)