Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.250 INR / MYR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 14% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,343 (RM5,596) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,565 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)