Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.260 INR / USD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 34% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,298 ($814) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.10 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$15,110 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)