Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.229 INR / USD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 31% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,176 ($773) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $3.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucca costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guelph costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baguio City costs Php1,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)