Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.533 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 40% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,591 (€584) in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)