Cost of living comparison between Ioannina, Greece and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.738 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 50% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,960 (€1,608) in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (about 2 hours ago)