Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.548 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 40% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,466 (€634) in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (38 minutes ago)