Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.247 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 48% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,809 (€1,603) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 3.00 ﷼ (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kayseri costs 100,000TL (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (43 minutes ago)