Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.297 INR / PHP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,584 (Php62,923) in Iloilo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (22 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Tel Aviv costs 12,470 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)