Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.599 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,409 (¥154,238) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antalya costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $6,360 (about 1 hour ago)