Cost of living in Ibb, Yemen compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27225 INR / YER
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibb (Yemen) is 5% cheaper than in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨77,545 (284,828 ﷼) in Ibb.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)